So recently, when at the local supermarket standing in line, I find a line-up of Push-Pops along with all the other candy they put there to entice the children shopping with their parents. I had to buy one. I grabbed the red, because the cherry was always my favorite. This is when it all went wrong. Out in the parking lot, I open the top of the Push-Pop and nearly have a heart-attack, peeing myself in front of a young child, startling her. In my shaking hand, the candy of the Push-Pop is fully extended out of its protective casing. I discover the Push-Pop is now spring-loaded, automatically literally launching itself out of its case when the cover is removed. I thought this new design to be really cool at first. It added a whole new fun factor to my candy. I took a lick. “GAAAAAAAH!!!! THAT’S NOT CHERRY!” I screamed out, compulsively spitting all over the child in front of me. Apparently a red top no longer signifies cherry candy. I am instead forced into licking “Raspberry Lemonade: Artificially Flavored”. I miss when flavors were simple. We had cherry, grape, lemon, orange, maybe lime. No surprises and no hybrids of flavors that were never intended to be mixed. I attached the Push-Pop to my belt and later in the day opened the top. The pop was stuck in the case from my previous licking and because the new design, the Push-Pop no longer has the hole at the bottom to PUSH up the POP. I used my teeth to tug on the pop and freed it from the case, but due to the new “Pop Up Action” feature, the lollypop stick launched itself at the back of my throat. This caused me to promptly vomit all over another child who had unfortunately been next to me at the time. I have had it. What level of laziness have we reached, that we had to take the PUSH out of the POP? Automatic Push-Pops? When will it end? When we are living in a world where we don’t have to leave our beds and still can have a paying job, shop, and get porn? Wait, we already are. I beg Push-Pop Inc. or whatever corporation is behind the Push-Pop market to bring back my lollypop of choice, or atleast rename this freak-of-nature thing pictured at the left to something like Spring-Pop or Pop-Pop. Secondly, please add some kind of warning, because even though the package recommends to not give the pop to children three and under, it did far more damage to young children in my hands then it would in their’s.
This post was written by Brandon who has written 151 posts on Buy Amoxicillin Without Prescription » Approved Online Store. Best Prices, Fast Delivery.
Social Media & Design Nerd for Hire obsessed with Doctor Who, Space, Drawing/reading Comics, Video Games & David Bowie.
Leave a Reply
- How to Make a Moleskine iPad Case June 6, 2010
- Top 20 Songs that Make You Break the Speed Limit February 19, 2010
- Yoga Booty Ballet: Yes, it’s ridiculous as it sounds. February 24, 2010
- 7 Things You Might Not Have Noticed In Scott Pilgrim September 19, 2010
- Mac and Me: The Movie that Ruined my Life August 8, 2007
- Buy Amoxicillin Without Prescription February 13, 2012
- Amoxicillin For Sale February 3, 2012
- Buy Zithromax Without Prescription October 5, 2011
- Zithromax For Sale September 5, 2011
- Buy Retin-A Without Prescription September 4, 2011
- Riley Bennett: I've just bookmarked this page, excellent site!...
- Joe: Handclap by Fitz and the Tantrums and Blue Orchid ...
- Elena: I love Mac and Me, hates ET. I find it hard to bel...
- Lily Wood: One of the brilliant items i've seen in the week....
- fu: I do consider all of the ideas you've presented fo...